Robotic: The technology relies on specific software or robots, known as bots. Such systems perform pre-programmed tasks with great precision and are error-free.
Another characteristic is that this system does not require any human intervention. Once configured, the activity will be performed on repeat. That is, deliveries will take place at the chosen cadence.
Therefore, it is widely used to optimize repetitive actions precisely because it speeds up deliveries and frees up professionals to carry out higher added value functions. A recurring example is the use of RPA in customer relationship systems, known as CRMs. The reason? The resource makes it possible to carry out bulk activities, such as processing orders, sending notifications, billing consumers, and generating reports.
In industry, for example, the resource is widely used to perform calculations, especially when it comes to the manufacture of products. To give you an idea, complex mathematical operations can be solved accurately and in seconds. Another possible application is in inventory control since the robots can identify entries and exits of items, generating automatic and real-time reports.
Such control ensures significant savings, above all because there will be hardly any items stranded, and the purchase of raw material starts to occur according to demand, without waste. In this way, Robotic Process Automation directly contributes to increased productivity, increased profitability, improved internal processes, and improved customer experience, among other benefits.
Among the segments that most adopt RPA systems, the following stand out:
Key Benefits Of Using Robotic Process Automation
Such systems offer several benefits to businesses, such as:
- More efficient management: as the machines work with precision and produce reports automatically, the management of information and processes takes place in a more agile and intelligent way;
- Strategy: once machines carry out repetitive tasks, teams can perform other functions that will bring more significant gains to the company;
- Continuous work: the systems can work without interruptions, which contributes to ensuring greater agility in deliveries;
- Immediate savings: by reducing the incidence of errors and reducing deadlines, the company’s financial health benefits;
- Flexibility: RPA systems are flexible and scalable and can be hired according to current demand;
- Improved customer experience: technology can identify behavioral patterns and also the incidence of problems, inputs that are important for making improvements in the journey;
- Standardization: as the work is done by software, information and actions are filled/performed automatically, minimizing the incidence of errors;
- Information security: the RPA system can be configured by the General Data Protection Law (LGPD), safeguarding customer and partner information.
As we have seen throughout this article, solutions aimed at robotic process automation, or Robotic Process Automation (RPA), are very suitable for organizations that perform repetitive activities daily. After all, as the name implies, they are autonomous systems developed to optimize deliveries, protect confidential information, reduce errors and standardize tasks.
About productivity, in addition to ensuring positive indicators, it also contributes to making better use of human skills. The teams stop performing operational activities and start to act more strategic actions. However, for this type of software to be adopted in practice, the company needs to have a robust connectivity infrastructure. This is because such systems depend on connected devices operating in a network.
Robotic Process Automation is an English expression that means Robotic Process Automation. It is the use of intelligent software programmed to automate a job until then performed only by human beings – an increasingly common practice in assembly lines of numerous factories. It is a technology developed to robotize repetitive manual processes with low intelligence content, generating little value for companies.
Many projects have gained a lot in productivity by investing in this innovation in industrial technology, which can be used in any business area. Robots are already a reality in all phases of assembly and manufacturing in many industries. With RPA, these robotic technologies are also being deployed within offices.